Are you safe?
Continuous security and Defence In-depth………..
Along with the increasing internet users and services, there is a growing increase in vulnerabilities and attacks. Most attackers have a commercial agenda and this objective will certainly hurt the wealth of the victimized company, be it in either loss of IP, Loss of credibility of clients or at the least loss of service. Many times it happens an organization that has been breached is not even aware of it for months, during which time the attacker or the perpetrator takes advantage of this for his benefit.
There are no Silver Bullets that addresses this situation, conventional and existing methods of security does not address this effectively. The way forward is..Continuous Security and Defence In-depth Anybody with knowledge on security and with a lot of ingenuity thrown in can arrive at a reasonable balance of Security and Defence plan for their infrastructure.
However, it gets unviable to continue doing it on their own in the mid and long-term as this requires a dedicated team and an evolving security defense measures as newer incidents and situations unfold. Specialization! This is where Continuous Security from Systech Services can help you. In order to provide you with a secure footing and infrastructure.
- Securing the Infrastructure
- Hardening Operating Systems for Servers
- Hardening Services for Servers
- Implementing File Integrity solutions
- Implementation of Application Security
- Addressing Network Security needs
- Implementing best practices
- Automated analysis of log events
- Regular health checks and audits And evolving